Age Preference: 21 – 35 Years
Gender Preference: Female
Degree Title: BBA / BA / B.Com / Equivalent
Experience: 1 Year
Salary: Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 35,000 / Monthly
Deadline: 27 July 2019
What is the role?
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically implementing all aspects of the social media marketing road-map.
As a social media specialist, you should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You will be responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
Responsibilities as a Social Media Specialist
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench-marking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company and clients’ social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
What makes you a good fit for this role?
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a social media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
- Realistic potential to earn compensation (salary / commissions / bonuses)
- High growth industry with global reach opportunities
- Generous commission plans
- Management support & training
- A full internal support team and technical team